Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Tests!

It turns out that the #1 cancer center in the world does a tremendous amount of testing before they determine a treatment for cancer. 

They have asked more questions than you can imagine. Seriously, for over an hour.

They will take the previous Sonogram, Abdominal CT & Abdominal MRI and have THEIR radiologists read them.

They took the slide from previous fluid draws and ran their own analysis.

They took more blood and did a CT scan of my chest. 

I had a lengthy consult with 2 doctors, 1 PA, 2 nurses & 1 intern.

The next step is a laproscopic exploration to see first hand what the cancer looks like and to determine if surgery will be successful.

I remain extremely positive.  I am healthy & I am fabulous.  Now, if I can only get all of you to stop worrying so much and look for things to praise God for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment