Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hang On!



Below is a timely scripture that a dear friend sent me.

"I will be your refuge and strength, Cheryl, an ever-present help in trouble.

Therefore have hope, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.  (Praise God!)

You are a river whose streams make glad My heart, and I am with you. You will not fall; I will help you at the break of day.

Just be still. It's ok to be still. And know that I am who I say I am:  Your God, and I am able."

Although it is very difficult to Praise God at times, I try very hard.  I look for the wonderful things that have been put in my path.  This week I am thanking God for the overwhelming support.  As I start to feel sorry for myself and wonder how I am going to make it...I get another proof that there are hundreds of people cheering me on. I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment