Friday, October 18, 2013

Cancer...You Take My Breath Away!

I found out, last night, that the cancer appears to be in my lungs.  They are filling with fluid, the reason I am having a hard time catching my breath.  I will have a VATS procedure to draw the fluid out of my lungs and do a biopsy.  They will most likely put a camera in and take a look around.

This means that chemo is the first step.  I do not have a treatment plan, yet, and thus I do not know anything else.

I remain positive and blessed.  This is harder on everyone else than it is on me.  I will be just fine.

3 comments:

  1. I also remain positive! You can beat this. A stronger woman I have never met.
    Blessings on you and prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Vivienne, you are the strongest woman I know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to go to a place where they did a full scan...you did the right thing luv! I trust that God has sent you the very best team to help you on your path to recovery.
    Please give Kristin my contact details so I can coordinate with her for the Oct event.
    Lots of love and light.

    ReplyDelete