Friday, October 11, 2013

Keep Lifting Me Up!

I can feel your prayers.  God is blessing me every second of every day.  I remain positive but anxious about what the doctors are going to tell me next.

Many of you have sent me scriptures, put me on prayer lists and have lit candles for me.  One of my dear friends even had bracelets made for me...to remind everyone to keep the positive energy flowing my way. 

I am slated for many new tests next week.  I will know by the end of next week what my new treatment plan is.  Stay tuned into this blog and I will post about the fun I am having with the test. 

In the mean time, keep praying!

4 comments:

  1. Im so excited to hear better news. Thinking bout you, mama♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of love and healthy vibes your way lady..stay strong! ♥lise

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love some of the bracelets if your friend still has any.

    ReplyDelete