Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So much more than I thought!

09/25/2013 - I am trying to catch you all up to date.  Had an MRI at Mayo Clinic w/ contrast.  I was most interested in the precious young man that was the radiologist/technician.  His name is "Flash".  You all know that I could not let that go. 

I am trying to make every procedure as much fun for me and the people working on me as possible.  We usually end up laughing our butts off about something.  I hope this continues through chemotherapy.  Ugh!

09/26/2013 - Dr. Robertson from Mayo called to tell me that it is no surprise that the fluid that they pulled from by belly showed cancer.  He said something about adnocarsinoma.  I am really not sure what else he said.  He said that I have cancer in my right ovary, colon, small intestines, paritinium, omentum and spleen.  Not all are tumors some are just thickening areas.  That sounds like good news to me.

I asked if there would be more tests to see if cancer is anywhere else in my body, but he said, "NO"!  Does that sound odd to anyone else.  How do they know it is not stage 1V if they do not look?

No comments:

Post a Comment