Thursday, October 10, 2013

Don't Tell!

It was the middle of the night, I could not sleep and I was hungry...  I fell off of the juicing wagon and ate some Wheat Thins last night.  I guess that I did not do too much damage because I feel great today.  I am going to add some beans to this cancer diet. 

I have given up coffee, sugar and food in general.  I drank an entire head of cauliflower last night for dinner.  I did add some wheat grass for interest.  Sounds terrible, but it is not. 

By the way, do NOT tell my mother that I ate the Wheat Thins.  She is going to great links to make sure that I am juicing the right fruits and vegetables.  I also am scared that she is going to find out that coffee enemas are good for killing cancer.  Unless some of you are willing help me with the enema, don't tell her about that either.


2 comments:

  1. I won't tell.... I also won't give you a enema BUTT, I will nominate Greg :) he is a healthcare professional ya know !!! I love you too much !

    ReplyDelete