Thursday, October 31, 2013

Let the Fight Begin

I start a 5 hour session of chemo on Tuesday.  I am excited and scared at the same time.

I will be given a cocktail of Paclitaxel and Carboplatin chemotherapy drugs.

It is very likely that I will lose my hair with the Taxel, so a short hair cut may happen this weekend.  I am not so worried about it.  My niece is all excited about cutting my hair off.  Don't worry she knows what she is doing. 

I am open to suggestions if anyone wants to send me some ideas.  Hmm...maybe I should make this a competition.


8 comments:

  1. I'll shave my head if it makes you feel better...if we could get all of the advisors to do it we could all wear orange dresses and play tambourines. I bet that would lift you spirits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God knows you are strong. I wish I had hair to give. Short is the new fashion so go for it!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. short and sassy-- BTW-- I like James's idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in with James and Karen... Keep strong--we're with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair is so overated !!! You will be beautiful with any or none :) I Love You too much !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fan of James' idea too!! We are behind you!!! <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinterest has great boards on short hair cuts. That is where I found my current short do. I agree thought that you are beautiful no matter what your hair looks like! It comes from within- the strength is beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checkn to see how you did your first series. Always thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete