Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nothing but the best!

9/27/2013 - So the doctor at Mayo told me last night that I have a "Textbook" case of ovarian cancer and that 9 weeks of chemo, surgery & 9 weeks of chemo is a standard treatment.  I am not comfortable with standard treatment.  I think I need a 2nd opinion.

Thank you to my friends that are helping me fight this.  They are pulling research and sending me email after email of articles to read.  This is saving me so much time. 

9/29/2013 - A dear friend came over to help me.  He is a strong believer in the abilities of MD Anderson in Houston, Texas.  They are the #1 cancer center in the U.S.  After about 2 hours of discussion I am well on my way to Texas.

9/30/2013 - I have an appt. at MD Anderson in Texas.  They are going to do three days of testing.  Now that sounds more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment