Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I Am As Strong As My Support System

If I am as strong as my support system then I am a super hero.  The support at work is unreal.  Seriously, I have never had anyone in my life like this group of people.  I certainly don't deserve it, but am honored to be a part of a community with such love, grace, and strength.  I can not describe how humbled I feel that they are so willing to help me. 

I get simple emails or texts from colleagues to tell me that they are thinking of me.  Every time I read one of those emails, I feel stronger and more positive about my situation.  

Our Human Resources team has contacted me (I don't mean just one person, but several of them) to make sure I know the resources that are available to me when I am too sick to be at work.  This is just unreal. 

My church family is beyond amazing.  And not just my church, but dozens of other churches and prayer groups are lifting me up. I really am amazed at the GRACE and LOVE.

My caregivers have changed their lives to be with me.  There is no question that my health is taking a toll on my family.  And this journey has only just begun.

I sure do hope that Love Conquers All.

No comments:

Post a Comment