Friday, October 16, 2015

Cutting The Cord!

We leave here tomorrow and return home with chemo pills, anti-estrogen pills (tumors where estrogen senstive), an adiquate amount of morphine, Immune system shots (that I have to give to myself in my belly...eweeee!), sublingual drops, and a handful of other meds and vitamins.  I hope that I can keep it all straight.  I have gotten used to the nurses doing that for me.

I am going to miss the other inmates.  We have had a great time sharing our stories and giving each other advice.  Our prayer sessions have continued.  I can't tell you how exciting that has been for me.

I have instructions to rest and to not over do it.  As usual, the doctors are surpirsed how well I bounce around inspite of the severity of my cancer.  I keep telling them that as long as I am not in pain, I can do anything.

That being said, I am looking forward to going back to the office and meeting with students.  Part of what we have been doing in Germany is helping my white blood cell count...done!  As long as my blood cell counts are good, then catching a little cold should not kill me.  I don't have to avoid crowds and all that stuff.

I will return here in two months for a two week stay and another round of chemo with extreme whole body hyperthermia.  I should really be able to see the difference by that point.

I wish I would have started with this treatment.  I would have saved myself a lot of illness.

Thank you for continuing to lift me up to The Lord!  He is answering your prayers. Hallelujiah!

1 comment:

  1. ��for a safe flight back. And yeah! Coming home sweet home! God is good �� Spud will b happy ur home!ILY��

    ReplyDelete