Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Little Fresh Air!

Since I am not well enough to travel around Germany, I have to be happy with a short waddle out and about Bad Salzhauzen.  I did make it out to Frankfurt this past weekend, but to the dismay of my doctors.  They spoke with Kristin and told her not to push me so much.  "But I wanted to go," i said with my bottom lip out.

I am waddling as my stomach is increasing in size.  At first, I thought it was due to the long air travel here and that it would go down in a few days.  The doctors did a sonogram and saw multiple pockets of fluid and air with no real way to remove it.  They would have to stick me in dozens of different places to get it out of there.

More about my waddlings about this beautiful little country town, later, as I have been summoned to local hyperthermia and multiple infussions.

Tata for now!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Please keep us updated, as we are all concerned. ��������❤

    ReplyDelete