Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What Made the Difference This Time?

Although this most recent chemo took 9 hours and I got sick right away...all-in-all the sickness was easier.

I think I have the cure for post-chemo illness.  My daughter stayed in bed with me all day.  She did homework and research on the computer while I slept.  I would wake up and have a conversation with her and take another nap.  She never left my side.

I have to say that was probably one of the best days of my life.  I felt like I had an angel watching over me.



1 comment:

  1. This is the time when you know that all the years of raising your child, sacrificing whatever to make sure she had exactly what she needed to grow into a responsible adult, was all worth it--the pain, heartache, worry. When they step up and give you what you need . . . you know it was all worthwhile. Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete