Thursday, March 20, 2014

What are we waiting on!

I am so ready for my next chemo.  I just hope my blood is ready.  I have continuous problems with my white blood cell count.  They could give me a shot to help my bone marrow produce more blood cells.  This injection cause extreme bone pain and other side effects.  We want my bones to naturally manufacture what my body needs.  We will use the injections as a last resort.

Believe me I have been on-line trying to find a food, vitamin or supplement that would help my white blood count.  I got permission to take vitamin Bs.  They said that if it helped everyone then they would prescribe it to everyone.  I have to eat a lot of protein, which is difficult for me.  This time of year, there are so many beautiful fruits and vegetables available...I love them.

Any vitamins & supplements that I take must be approved by my pharmacist.  Many things interfere with the chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment