Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bucket List!

My cousin wants me to post more about where I am, now...from where I started.  Val, thanks for the suggestions.

How has my bucket list changed?  I am a list maker.  I make lists of my goals; short-term and long-term.  I go back to those lists every year and mark off what I have accomplished, even if I have only partially accomplished something.  I count every success.  I don't go out of my way to fulfill this bucket list.  In many cases it just happens.

I write things on my list like: places I want to go, books I want to write, knowledge I want to gain, and even physical goals.  I reach for the stars and write down things that in a million years I would never be able to accomplish.  You would be surprised at the power of self-fulfilling prophecy.  I never really thought that I would go to India, China or Austria...but this little small town girl has been there. 

I am going to double down on my goal writing.  I have an even stronger sense of urgency to go and do and see..to tell people that I love and appreciate them...to let people know they are stronger than they can imagine...to help others see the that the glass is completely full and running over.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this entry! What do you write your lists on? Do you write a new one every day, every week? You could start one of those books while waiting for the white blood cell count to go up!

    ReplyDelete