Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Fur is Falling Out!

I look like I have mange like what a dog might get.  My soft fuzz is falling out in patches.  I shaved my head, but you can still see the patches.  I really don't care if I look ridiculous, but seriously, I look ridiculous.

When you go through something so dangerous as stage IV cancer, you care less about the stuff that really does not matter.  I have always let the little stuff bother me.  I still have a few things that I can't let go of, but I hope that I am better about the rest of it.

As my neighbor reminds me, "Let Go & Let God"!

Wise advice.


1 comment:

  1. AMEN !!! Let GOD. You are the most beautiful woman with mange or without. I say everyday how amazing you are and how I am sooooo not surprised that you kicked cancers booty. You are an Overcomer and you are mine and we are God's !! I love you tooooooo much !

    ReplyDelete