Monday, April 6, 2015

The State of My Health!

I continue to decline, slowly.  I believe that this is the time that the tide will turn.  I am unable to take visitors for any length of time.  My twin sister, my daughter and I are trying very hard to wrap our heads around these changes.  Decisions are made one day at a time.

I apologize if you don't get a thank you note from me or a returned text/ phone call.

We are telling ourselves that this chemo will start making a difference soon.  I am not giving up, just
on the hunt for new and innovative treatments that could help.

An amazing couple called me last night.  They are going through the same things that I am going through.  It did my heart so much good to discuss the things that they are trying and sharing with them what I am doing.  But mostly, it helped to pray with them.

God is so good!  He knows what I need at the right time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you. I pray that God will intervene and you will find some comfort and peace from your pain. I pray that you will continue to find your blessings where you can. I pray that God will heal you. I ask that you will please call on me if there is anything I can do for you. God bless you, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete