Monday, April 20, 2015

Accept The Fact That Life Is Not Fair!

Life is not fair!  People will tell you that accepting Christ as your savior will make your life wonderful.  It will not...well, not necessarily...it could.  Actually, your faith is all about life in eternity...after death.  It is what you believe and do in this life on earth that will dictate how you spend eternity.

This is not to say that if someone is having an easy or great life that they are not trully Christian.  You can not judge someone's prosperity on whether they are a "good" Christian.  And what is a "good" Christian, anyway.  Be careful here.  We tend to put human judgement on our lives, when God is promising us spiritual wealth and happiness.  These are people that follow the law of God in addition to the law of the land.  This is one of the reasons people go to church and read their bible.  It is to know and understand the law of God.  Just because someone does these things does not necessarily mean that they are a "good" Christians.

Then what is the point?  I want to be all happy and have fun, now.  The point is FAITH.  I am saved by faith, alone!   I choose to be happy every day...no one makes me that way.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, SISTER! Preach! It is by grace that we are saved, not by works. Glad to see you posting. I'm sure you know it is freezing in your office! I think they may have fixed it, but since you have the 2 windows, it could get too warm too! You have names and numbers under this clear desktop thing of people who haven't been here in years! I loved recalling them as I saw their names! Time flies when you are having fun! I've been doing overrides! Lots to learn but I'm doing it, slowly but surely!

    ReplyDelete