Thursday, March 5, 2015

What Would You Really Do!

Maybe this is a bit morbid, but I think these thoughts go through our heads when we think of a friend that is dying from cancer.

How would I feel if I were told I had stage 4 cancer?

Would you go to your knees and thank God?  Would you go to bed and cry for days.

How would you act when you and the doctors have decided that the disease has a hold on you and it  will never let go?  Will you live like every day is your last?  Or would you snuggle up close to God and live the way HE wants you to?

Maybe you would get even with the people that have wronged you throughout your life.  Or maybe you will double down on your prayers for these people.

Will you care less of what people think of you or will you care more?

Will you filter your words more or will you just let those honest thoughts fly?  Those of you that know me well are giggling at this one.  Because I have never really used a filter.  I always figured that you deserve for someone to tell you, so it might as well me be.

Hmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment