Saturday, March 7, 2015

Missing Work!

I have always had the attitude to give more than I take.  I feel terribly guilty that I am getting paid sick leave and I am not doing much for it.  I know how the system works...I have just never liked working the system.

My staff are doing a fabulous job in my absence.  I am not surprised because I know what they are capable of.  They show me phenominal work everyday.  But they take my work along with their's and they keep gettting it done.

I get all kinds of advice, "ah!  let it go...it will be there when you get back".  First of all, this past month has sucked all desire to care, right out of me.  I have not had the energy to really follow up with my office.  And secondly, my job is not one that you can just walk away from.   People have to be in place to take up the slack,

I really can not blog about this sojourn without frequently mentioning my office staff.  I love them!  They are one of the most important parts of my life.


1 comment:

  1. You are definitely missed but we feel your spirit! You leave your mark wherever you go! Just remember that! Some of those folks you are coming into contact with because of your illness are being blessed by your spirit! Praying for you! Kathy

    ReplyDelete