Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Weak Week!

This is the hard part.  The lungs continue to fill with fluid and I have chemo this week.  I have been in bed or on the couch 90% of the day.  My quality of life declines as I struggle for a new foothold.  

I have so much pain that pills are a necessity.  

Only my sister, Carol, will ever see the break down that I had, yesterday.  She helped lift me up and talked me out of my tree.  I am required to follow her orders, from now on.  She even calls me during the day to make sure that I have done what she ordered.  (yes, I ate an egg for breakfast)  This is important to me as I am losing my desire to do anything.  

Those of you that read way to much into this, stop.  I am o.k.  I remain happy and positive.  I just find it more difficult to stay happy and positive.  I talk about it here so that you all have food for thought.  

My desire is that my experiences make you pause and think twice about your attitude when things are tough!  Everyone has bad stuff happen.  Some of us are blessed to have sooooo much more bad stuff than others may have.  

It is o.k.!


2 comments:

  1. http://www.easyenglish.info/problems/tpaou06-pbw.htm

    There is always something to be thankful for. Right now I'm thankful for your reminder. Hang in there, Cheryl. You are so special. I'm thankful for your attitude in spite of your circumstances. You are a blessing....God BLESS you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad stuff=supposed to make us stronger:)

    ReplyDelete