Tuesday, March 10, 2015

This Causes Cancer...That Prevents Cancer!

It seems that about once a month or so, we here or read that another study has come out about how good or bad certain food or habits are for us.

Here are a few of things that I have heard about:

Exercise: I have heard multiple times that athletes have an extremely low incidents of cancer.

Sunshine:  I have read somewhere that people need 20 - 30 minutes of sunshine a day to help prevent cancer.  We get our vitamin D from the sun and that is a huge cancer fighter.

Coffee:  There have been articles out in the past few years about the benefits of coffee.   One cup a day prevents cancer.  Have you heard the one about the coffee enemas?

Stress:  I think that we all know that stress kills.   But MD Anderson did a study that proves stress causes cancer.

Pureed Asparagus:  Two tablespoons a day curses cancer.  A doctor told me this just today.

Green Tea:  Drinking this tea every day will prevent cancer.

I could go on.   The problem is that some people get great results with some of these things, but other can do the exact same thing and see no results.

No comments:

Post a Comment