Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Like A Fish Out Of Water!

I am drowning over here.  I simply can't catch my breath.  My lungs are so full of fluid that breathing normally is not an option.  The lack of oxygen is killing my energy level.

Why don't you get it drained, again?  Because it introduces bacteria to my system when they punch through my back into my lungs.  Remember my white blood cell and platelets are really low this time.  I have to try to tough it out as long as I can.  Don't worry!  I will get to a point and will throw my hands up.  My doctors are really wonderful about listening to me and letting me help direct my care.

I would love to have an oxygen tank, but when they test me for home oxygen, my O2 levels are just within range.  Thus, no oxygen bottle.  Grrrr!

The chemo should start drying the fluid up soon.  It is just taking longer because this is a different type of chemo.

I remain positive and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment