Friday, March 27, 2015

More Than I Thought!

I finally felt well enough today to go back and read the reports of the scans done in February.

I did not realize that I have two enlarging masses in the right lobe of my liver, colon, the end of the stomach, etc.  In addition, I don't think that there is a lymph node in my entire body that isn't increasing in size.

How does this make me feel?  I guess I feel a little more special.  Not really concerned or scared at all.  It puts into perspective why I am so ill and that this is going to be a tougher battle than I thought.

I do cry and pray for my family.

3 comments:

  1. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flows the springs of life.--Proverbs 4:23
    Jesus told the story of how the enemy comes to steal the seed of God's Word through temptations, cares and anxieties. But you are good ground for the seed of the Word when you guard your heart by standing and believing that God's promises will come to pass-even when the circumstances don't agree. Don't allow discouragement to affect your faith .Stand and guard your heart, knowing that through faith and patience, you will inherit all of God's promises for your life! --Joel Osteen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to be a reflection of beauty and strength, while you share your fears and concerns for others. Continued prayers for you on your journey. :::hugs::: God bless you.

    ReplyDelete