Sunday, March 1, 2015

I Didn't Mean to Scare Ya' !

What a crazy few weeks.  Remember I had told you that I had to get the excessive fluid drained every few weeks, from my abdomen.  Finally, after have to go in every week, they put in a permanent drain so that I can do it my self when the pressure is to much to handle.  I am o.k. with it.

Then I got chemo over a week ago.  It was supposed to be an easier cocktail to tollerate.  Someone was mistaken or I had every negative side effect possible.  I threw up my toes.

I begged several people to take me to hospice.  This has been the sickest and the most pain I have experienced to date.

I am focussing on the dream that it will get easier.  I really do praise God for the pain and the suffering.

I have details to tell you.  I just got up enough energy to do this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment