Sunday, January 4, 2015

Nothing New!

I continue to move forward with the University of Florida trial.  In this trial I take some kind of oil about 3 to 4 times a day and then I also take 4 pills 3 to 4 times a day.  It is a lot, but I am not complaining.  It beats the heck out of chemo.

I am still trying to get an appointment with the Immunologists at MD Anderson.  I have sent my records to National Institute of Health.  And now all we do is wait and pray. 

A few weeks ago the ascites (fluid) in my abdomen was starting to build up and my abdomen became very sensitive to the touch.  Then my chest started hurting and it was difficult to breathe.  A sneeze would make me yell.  The good news is that it seems to feel much better this week.  Of course, rest makes it feel better.  The swollen lymph node in my groin is going down and it is not hurting anymore. 

This may be an indication that the trial is working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment