Saturday, January 17, 2015

How Are You Feeling today, Cheryl?

Although, I am at work...I am in a decent amount of pain.  I had some pain the first round of cancer.  This time it is different.  Because I have peritoneal cancer my diaphragm is in constant pain.  Deep breaths hurt the most.  Part of this kind of cancer is the sharp stabbing pains.  These pains show up anywhere at any time.

I am close to needing pain meds, but I am putting that off as long as I can.

The ascites is back.  This is the cancer fluid that fills the sack around all of my organs, fills my lungs and my abdomen.  This is probably the least comfortable part of it all.  My stomach is starting to look like I am pregnant again.

I have not found any lumps protruding outwardly from the cancer in the lymph nodes.

Yep!  You guessed it!  The current trial I am in has stopped working.

I remain extremely positive and continue to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment