Saturday, January 10, 2015

Changes In Behavior!

The first time I told everyone I had cancer they wept, they hugged me, they prayed for me...I expected it.  I knew that most would take it harder than I did. 

 With the announcement of the return of the cancer, behavior toward me has changed.  It is not a bad change.  Actually, it is just that it is worth mentioning if I am going to have a comprehensive blog about my journey with cancer.

The difference is that many people want to spend time with me.  Maybe, they need just one more dose of my insanity before I die.  Possibly, they want to glean one more small piece of wisdom from me.  Perhaps, it is a chance to finally tell me exactly what they think of me. Could it be that they want to gaze upon my beauty one more time.  Lol!  At least I don't suffer from low self-esteem.

Either way, it is a lot of fun!  Everyone blesses me in a wonderful and different way!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment