Friday, January 23, 2015

What If The Hard Part Is Living?

Indeed!  It is not easy to make it through life these days.  We have so much social pressure, not to mention the pressure that we put on ourselves to be successful in so many areas of our lives. 

Many cancer survivors find it difficult to get back into the pressure of the real world.  We spend months being pampered by doctors and nurses.  Then when we get home everyone else takes care of us by cooking & cleaning.  So when we are blessed with remission we jump back into that life that we had before. 

That is exactly what I did.  When I read that book "Radical Remissions" I see that an area of my life that I have not changed.  Getting home every night at 8 or 9pm is just not good.  Two hours with Spud (the cat) and then to bed to get up early to do it all over again.  In fact, I did not get home last night until 8pm. 

Hmmm!  Food for thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment