Friday, January 23, 2015

How Do I Answer These Questions?

I frequently get a questions about how long I think that I will last.  What are your chances?  People are looking for my true gut feeling about all of this.   I talk about this subject frequently on this blog because it comes up daily in my life.  Not that my feelings about this subject may evolve over time, but for now this is where I am. 

I just tell them that I have not thought about it.  I really have not allowed myself to go there.  If I do start to go there, my thoughts immediately go to my beautiful daughter.  She still needs me.

Although, death is not necessarily a negative thing.  I just choose to spend my mental capacity on this life.  I try to focus on the blessings and miracles around me.  Actually, praising God for these things kinda lifts me up by my boot straps. 

I have told you before that God has a plan.  I would rather it be here on this earth as a happy & healthy participant in society.  But...!  Lets not think about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment