Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Go Gators!

I am feeling fabulous on the new product created by the brilliant Stem Cell Researchers at UF.  Just like all cancer treatment it seems to work on some folks and not on others.

The biggest change for me is the ketogenic diet.  I thought I ate relatively sugar free, but when you take into account the carbs in the fruits and veggies that I eat it is overwhelming.  I have only reached my goal 1 day in the last week.  It seems that carrots are mostly carbs and when I have just bought 5 lbs of carrots, I am going to eat them.  So until these carrots are gone my carb ratio will be too high for the likes of this diet.

I am still smiling and hopeful.

Thank you for all of the prayers.  I am feeling the effects of every single one of them.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl! I'm sorry I have been so busy at work I was not keeping up! I hope the Stem cell therapy is helping. Praying hard for you!

    ReplyDelete