Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The End of the Beginning or the Beginning of the End?

The news that my little body cannot handle any more chemo has come sooner than I had anticipated.  I know the doctor warned me last time and I have tried to process it, but the time is, now!

As I sat there numb about the fact that the only treatment the medical community could offer is gone, my daughter chattered about the possibilities that lie ahead.

My first thoughts were, FEAR.  I did not know exactly where to go from here.  Is God telling me that it is almost over or is he telling me to trust him instead of doctors?  I do know that the fear is from satan and meant to shake my faith in God.

After tears and conversations with a few positive people (and a few not so positive people), I feel so amazingly blessed.  My daughter and I will get to travel to some new and exciting places to meet doctors that are trying brave new treatments.

I, literally, have only a week or two to figure this out.  The cancer that I have is extremely widespread and is very aggressive.  Tomorrow will bring new blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment