Thursday, September 17, 2015

Perfect Timing!

Although, 95% of the time I am o.k. with where I am with this darn cancer...I still have moments that I feel pretty lost.  I was walking around the house a few days ago, just praying and looking for direction and dissernment, when a friend called.  She snatched be back on track.  She told me to stop reading the negative stuff on the internet and to get away from negative people.  Althought, I am so pragmatic that I sometimes let that creep into negativity.  That negativity is from Satan.

I am over here seriously trying to cycle Grace.  Whatever happens, happens...  It will not be because I did not go to the right doctor or because I did not stay on a specific diet.  These judgmental people need to take a walk.

Anyway, I found it amazing that at the moment that the phone rang, I really needed to hear that precious voice on the other end.  She coached me on how to focus on God by giving me a wonderful link to an online pastor that has dealt with terminal cancer.  I have another tool in my tool-box to use when I need it.

I may have derailed for a few minutes, but I am chugging along and trying so hard to choose my next treatment.

1 comment: