Friday, January 3, 2014

What next for 2014!


I must have misunderstood the treatment plan.  Chemo continues no matter what.  

I will get my 4th round of chemo next week along with a lot of tests to determine if the chemo is working.  You all will know as soon as I know.

I am so blessed NOT to have neuropathy yet.  That is a pain and tingling in fingers and toes.  There are other side-effects of chemo that I do not have yet either.  The doctor keeps asking if I have headaches.  (Other than day 3 after chemo each time...that head ache is gone by day 5, but not there any other time)  

I have continued pain in my abdomen.  It is improving with each treatment.  I no longer need ice packs and I take a lot less pain medication. The doctor stated that people either get worse with each treatment or they get better.  I am one that seems to get a little better. 

I am so encouraged by my progress. 


2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to comment for days. Google doesn't seem to like me.
    We are so encouraged by your progress.

    ReplyDelete