Thursday, January 30, 2014

Maybe Not!

Many of you have not heard that my surgery was postponed due to my low Neutrophil levels.  This has something to do with with my White Blood Cells.  All I know is that it increases my chances of infections.

Normal Neutrophil levels are 1.5 or above...mine were at 0.9.

We will try again next week to have surgery.

After a conference with 4 doctors, they still do not know the extent of my surgery until they go into my abdomen.

You can imagine my frustration about the entire situation.  My mother reminded me, quickly, that everything happens for a reason.  So I have gone to God to thank HIM for the blessings that will come out of this change in schedule. 

I have to focus on the positives. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update. We are praying. I have let Aunt Alice and Uncle George know. They are praying too.

    ReplyDelete