Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Miracle!

After triple contrast CT scans the doctors can not find any cancer anywhere in my body except my right ovary.  How can this be?  I started Chemo on November 5th.  I was stage IV with disease around my heart, in my lungs, in all connective tissue, in my colon, in my small intestines, implants of cancer cells in dozens and dozens of places, and the list goes on.  In just 2 & 1/2 months I am down to stage 1. 

This is proof of the power of prayer.  The doctors do not have an explanation for why I am healing so quickly.  This is the #1 cancer center in the world and they are amazed at my progress.

I have had only 3 sessions of chemo.  My chemo nurse told me that he has never seen a stage IV patient go to surgery after only 3 sessions.  He stated that I would need at least 3 to 6 more sessions.

The doctors are ready to do surgery.  It should be only laprascopic.  This means no hospital stay and only a few days of recovery instead a week in ICU and a month in the hospital.  UNREAL!  I was not supposed to live through Christmas. 

God must have big plans for me.  I can't wait to see what that is. 

Please join me in praising and thanking God for this miracle. 

6 comments:

  1. This is such great news. I'm sure there are big plans for you! You already touch so many lives in a positive way with your work.
    As far as your previous comments, you can't wear us out with news about how you are doing. I think about you and check your blog daily looking for inspiration from you! That's right you inspire me with your faith, determination and love.
    You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20, 21 ESV)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Miracles do happen and prayer is powerful. Love is a potent medicine--cancer has met its match.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good news Cheryl. We are praying here and talked with your aunt Alice, they also are praying.

    ReplyDelete