Monday, January 6, 2014

Popsicle Head!

Being bald has its challenges and its benefits.  When it is cold out my head is really cold.  You would not believe how fast your body cools when you don't have your insulating hair.  This is the only time I cover my head.

The best part is the savings on shampoo and other hair products.  I just wash my head and wipe it dry...quick and easy.  I have put the blow dryer away.  I hope I can find it when my hair grows back. 

Being bald also starts some pretty funny conversations.  Bald men love to joke with me about my bald head.  It really is a lot of fun.  A little man at church keeps insisting that I buy a wig...he can't tell if I am a girl or a boy.  I make sure that I wear extra eye make-up and earrings so that everyone can tell that I am a girl. 

I am not completely sure that I want my hair to grow back.




No comments:

Post a Comment