Thursday, January 2, 2014

Uneventful Holidays

Although most of my Holidays were spent in my PJs, I still had a wonderful time.  Many of you brought me food, since I am unable to cook for a week after chemo.  I enjoyed some of the best food ever made.  My God Mother can cook like no one else in the world.  It is worth being sick just to get her cooking.  I know my doctor wonders why I do not lose any weight. 

Others of you came for a short visit and were greeted by my very protective cat.  Sorry, he is my little buddy, but bites most everyone else.  He is a little booger!  He rubs against you and looks at you so sweetly and then when you put your hand down to pet him...he bites.  It scares everybody when he does that and it embarrasses me.

My brother-in-law mowed my yard for me.  Poor guy!  He seems so happy to do it, but looks like he has been drug behind a truck when he gets finished.  He wonders how I have been doing it all by my little self for the last three years.  I feel terrible because I can only watch...which is not easy for me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those of you who are still praying for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment