Friday, January 17, 2014

Here I Go Again!

I know that you are all waiting on a post from me.  I have been really overly busy at work trying to get ready to be out of the office for a week after the next chemo.  Each chemo is slightly easier in different ways.

So here is what is going on...I get CT scans on Sunday.  I am very anxious about this.  This is my first diagnostics since the diagnosis.  I am trying not to think about the "what-ifs".  When I do I go to a place that is not helpful to my healing.  I am healthy and God is listening, so I am sure that nothing but blessings will come out of the next set of tests and treatment.

I find myself repeating a mantra that my big sister uses..."I can't get worried about it"!  I feel that worry is a sin.  We are to put it in God's hands and trust that he has a plan.  Realize that God also gave us common-sense, a conscience and other brilliant faithful followers to help us along the path.

I eat healthy, get my rest, stay strong mentally and pray for my doctors.

My support system is still strong.  Thank you all....I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. I am praying for you today. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Great is Thy faithfulness," O God my Father, There is no shadow of turning with Thee; Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not. As Thou hast been Thou forever will be.
    "Great is Thy faithfulness, Great is Thy faithfulness," Morning by morning new mercies I see; All I have needed Thy hand hath provided-"Great is Thy faithfulness," Lord unto me!
    Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
    My thoughts & prayers are with you. ILY:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robb and I are pulling and praying for you.
    I know you are right about worry, it is a sin. It can so easily become an obsession! You are doing so great, we are hopeful for good news on your tests today.
    Thinking of you all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are ever present in my heart and prayers. Know that there is so much love and good karma coming your way. You will get better, every single day! Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete