Monday, January 27, 2014

Last post for a week or so!

I go into surgery this week with renewed energy that all is well.  The doctors still do not know if I am facing a laparoscopic surgery or if they are going to zip me open.  Thus I have no idea if I will stay in the hospital or not.  This is a bit frustrating, but I will know tomorrow.  The doctors wanted time to review all scans, etc....

I have never had a sponge bath before and I hope I don't get one now.  Wait!  I wonder if it is a male nurse or a female nurse.  I better take my lip stick to the hospital.  You never know who I need to impress.  That is funny to think about.  Do I have a conversation with someone that is bathing me?  Should I talk about my favorite soap or my favorite vacation?  At least I don't have to worry about if my legs or arm pits are shaved...because I don't have hair there, either.  teeheeheehee!

No matter what, I can assure you that I am going to have a good time.  I try so hard to be a blessing to all of the healthcare workers that I come across.  I look for the insanity and humor in all of it.  It is just part of my way of staying positive. 

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you for strength and peace and for wisdom for your doctors this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for gifted caregivers and swift healing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, I praise God. Yes, this is a miracle and proof that God answers prayers and is a healer. Your strong faith is an inspiration to me and others.

    Flora

    ReplyDelete