Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ever Wonder?

Those of us that have lost someone very close to us will always wonder if they are o.k., where they are or if they know what we are going through.

I lost my precious husband 3 years ago.  I would like to believe that he would communicate with me if he could...maybe to just let me know that he knows I am fighting cancer. 

Maybe this is just a coincident (but is worth sharing):

My last chemo was on the 3 year anniversary of his death.

My surgery is, now, scheduled on our 13th wedding anniversary.

I do believe that if he were alive and helping me, that I would not dig down so deep and pull out all of my strength.  I would probably lean on him and not as much on God.  I would not ask others so much for help.  I would not KNOW that I can do this.



 



2 comments:

  1. I want to be just like you when I grow up . . . wait, I am grown up AND I am older than you. Huh, I guess I will just have to try to be more like you for the remainder of my days. I love you, Cheryl. I love your crazy mind, huge heart and kind soul. I am with you every step of the way. Love and Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Alice passed on the good news!! Praise God!! Will continue praying as you recover. Love you Tommy and Barbara

    ReplyDelete