Sunday, July 5, 2015

More Amazing Acts Of Kindness!

Some special soul put flags along my front front flowerbeds and left two vases of red, white & blue mums.  I was so shocked when I opened the front door and saw all of my patriotic decorations.  I just love it.

I don't know who my special flower fairy is, but God knows.  As I pray for God to bless this special person, I know that God is listening.   This is true grace that I am getting to experience.

We experience grace everyday to be citizens of the United States of America.

I am free to seek the medical treatment of my choice because of the people that felt so much love for our freedom that they will risk their lives for our country.  I have options because of these people.  I have the freedom to travel to the medical center of my choice because of these brave people.

Most importantly, we are free to worship and study our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.  Ask a missionary that has been to China, Korea or the Middle East.  The people there are jailed or executed for worshipping the one true God.

I hope you all had a safe holiday, but I really hope that you are thanking God for our freedom and are asking him to give our leadership dicernment to make the right decisions to keep our freedom in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment