Monday, April 21, 2014

What Do I Want Out of This?

I really do not want you all to be scared if  you hear a doctor say the "C" word.  Although it is a tough road, you can do this too.  I have needed a lot of help to get through it, but I am facing the end of this challenge.

Don't feel sorry for yourself. 

It is honoring to be chosen to show the world how blessed you are. 

It is humbling to see how loved & appreciated your are. 

It is staggering to know how many are with you.

It is loving to reach out to others that are going through the same thing.

It is exciting to know that you are paving a road for others.

It is overwhelming to realize that you have received a miracle.

God has made all of this possible for me.  If you ask, he will make it possible for you too.

Ultimately, I want you to see & feel & know what I have experienced.  I want you to be honored & loved & humbled the same way I have.  I want you to know what it is like to be lifted up to God in prayer and to know what is like when you realize the amazing power of God.












1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration!! I am luck to have you in my life!!

    ReplyDelete