Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired

I don't see myself as a cancer patient.  I know I can say that I am, but I don't see it that way. I can feel the pain, nausea & exhaustion, but I don't feel like it has been as life threatening as it really has been.  I can see the toll that my cancer is taking on those around me...the worry & fear, but I don't worry so much about it.

I can tell you that I am sick of Cancer being such a huge part of my life.  I don't mind talking about it or sharing my experiences.

When my husband died so tragically, for the first year after, I felt like his death was my life.  There was so much to deal with and so many people missed him.  I had to learn to live life without him.

Now, I have to learn to live life differently once again.  I have to learn to calm the heck down and to take care not to allow so much stress into my life.  I am sorry that this is a recurring theme in my blog, but it has to be my new normal or I will be back in a mess with this cancer, again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment