Tuesday, April 15, 2014

More Lessons to be Learned

I am so blessed that I really should not complain.  I am done.  I am ready to feel good again.

Whether this is right or not, I tend to think that others have it so much worse than I do.  I feel sorry for people that have cancer and that they have to go through such horrible treatment.  I did not realize how tough it was until I had to deal with it.

From the first day I have thanked God for the challenge.  I beg him to help me see the grace, lessons and miracles along the way.  I certainly hope that it has made me a better person.  I hope that I am more compassionate toward people that are going through struggles.

I tend to think that everyone should be able to work like I do.  I think that everyone should have the passion that I have.  I think that everyone should have that ability to smile through diversity.  My thoughts are simply not fare to others.  Everyone handles things based on their own capacity & ability.  Sometimes a driven person like me may put a lot of unnecessary expectation/stress on myself and on others.




1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, What a blessing to be done with treatments. I continue to pray for you and your recovery. Thank you for your blog, it has been a blessing to me. Praise God from Whom all blessing flow, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete