Saturday, November 28, 2015

"You Are One Tough Lady!"

I got this comment from the most intimidating German, Female doctor here at Frachclinic after she looked at sonograms & CT scans that have been produced over the last year.  The more test that are run in the U.S. and in Germany, the more I get that comment.  They know the true severity of my cancer, the pain that it causes and the terrible side effects.  I take this opportunity to explain how Jesus Christ suffered a heck of a lot more than this.

As feeding tubes remain in and the tummy & lungs continue to be drained every few days...I remain strong as an example of a child of God...I remain strong for an even stronger daughter who is always at my side...I remain strong for little cousins that are looking up to me...I remain strong for my twin sister that is left to pick up some of the pieces of my life, not to mention trying to be a surrogate mother to my daughter...I remain strong for all that have carried a burden.  I am not a victim in anyway and refuse to be labled that way.

Again, I say that God has blessed me by choosing me to carry this.  This particular cancer is a furious one and is proving to be one heck of a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment