Friday, November 27, 2015

First Snow!

I am such a Florida Girl!!!  I have only been in snow a few times for the odd snow ski trip...but that was years ago.  We took a direct flight from Orlando to Frankfurt and had a driver from the clinic waiting for us.  This was a good thing, as I was a sick puppy when I left the U.S.

The Autobahn was fairly clear and fast.  Now, that is an amazing ride if are with daring drivers.  WooHoo!  On the very fast ride to the clinic we saw areas that had been blanketed with snow just days before.  The white trees and landscaping was so beautiful.  Since, I have been house bound by treatments, I have not ventured out to experience the freezing cold.

The nurses were standing at the door with blood pressure cuff and thermometer to get me started, even before I have registered as a patient.  But they all already know me and were excited to see how I am doing.

I do not know how long I will be here, as we have not purchased a return flight ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment