Friday, November 27, 2015

What To Post and What Not To Post!

I am not big on posting my life when I am out of town, unless Spud is highly armed and dangerous.  Since he has his partners in crime staying with him, I will post.

After listening to a host of doctors give me little hope, my daughter and I decided to salvage our trip to Germany.  They kept telling us that there is still a lot that they can try.  Everything that the local docs wanted to do was only palliative.  Even a chemo that they wanted to try, was not expected to help much, but may have reduced some of the cancer burden.  A few ticket changes and we are in Germany only a few days later than originally planned.

Within 12 hours of being here, I had local Hyperthermia to the small bowels and about 5 I.V. infusions to help my liver, lymph nodes and immune system.  I immediately felt much better.  After  two nights here, I have had a lot of treatments.

Today, I expect my second lymph drainage that includes lymphatic massage and the wrapping of my little swollen legs.  This will go on for several days and has already improved my ability to move and dress myself.  I will get blood transfusions today due to a low hemoglobin count.  I will get the additional multiple infusions and local hyperthermia that I get everyday.

Due to the tumor burdened small bowel blockage, I am still on a liquid diet.  There are times I venture out and try some soft food that ultimately ends in a severe tummy ache.

As the internet permits, I will keep you posted...you know, since Spud and the armed guards are in charge.

Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment