Friday, November 27, 2015

Financial Burden!

These trips to Germany are proving to be very expensive, but I knew that going in.  I just thought that the vague wording from the insurance company would help out a little more.  So far, I have not received a receipt that is usable for them and at that they will only pay 60% of any treatment that they would normally pay for in the states.  Most of the treatments that I am getting are alternative by U.S. standards.

The first visit cost over $25,000 U.S. dollars and this visit will be about the same.

I am posting this because some of you have asked.

A precious friend has set up a way that you can help.  Go to the St. John's County Pink Heals website.  You will find a link there.  They also have an address that you can mail a check to, that will make the donation completely tax refundable.  Or you can pay by credit card right there on the website.  To the best of my knowledge, I can't see who has donated and 100% of the donations go toward my medical bills.  At a later date, St. John's County Pink Heals will host a fund raiser to collect the cost of doing this.  On the website, you will see other St. John's County residents that are also fund raising for their cancer treatments.

www.sjcpinkheals.com

Thank you for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment