Thursday, August 27, 2015

Be Careful What You Wish For!

My deceased husband and I used to love coming home on the weekends and just get away from it all. We both worked so hard during the week that our weekends were our time.  But weekends were suddenly our time to run errands, get groceries, wash cars, do laundry, go to church, get the house cleaned, do all of the yard work and fulfill family obligations.  There were so many days that I would tell him that I would pay someone to not make me go anywhere.  I simply wanted to stay home and relax.

Now, I find myself excited for a day out of the house.  I have spent so much time in the house, because I feel so terrible, that I can't wait to feel well enough to go places.  I do go to work two days a week as I feel strong enough...the work that I love is so much more appreciated than ever before.

So, I used to wish to stay home and now I wish to get out and about.  

Looking for the blessings...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment