Sunday, August 16, 2015

Part-Time Work!

If you have met me you know my passion for my job.  I really feel like I am making a difference.  I can talk people out of their tree and calm them down like you would not believe.  Young adults are desperately trying to find their way in life.  They are in college and wondering what kind of career lay ahead of them.  Many of them are on their own for the first time in their life.  They need a hug or a mom away from home.  So many of them just need encouragement.  College is a big scary thing when few people in their family have a degree.  I am the biggest cheerleader in their lives.  And I LOVE IT!

I can't talk about this without bringing up my team again.  I am honored to be at work part-time and have the people I work with still need me.  I know I have told you before how much I adore them.  But I have to brag on them.  Who gets to work with 9 people that show so much respect to each other?  I encourage them to honor each other's qualities and play those up in our team.  I am sure I drive them crazy many days, but they let me be me.  They know that at the end of the day, they are family to me.  

You guessed it!  All kinds of things go through my head.  There are so many things that I want to say to so many people.  I don't want things to go unsaid.  I want people to know how much I appreciate and love them.  I want each and every person to know what I value in them.  

1 comment:

  1. It is an honor and a privilege to work with you and for you. You have created an atmosphere of mutual respect within our office and it's a great environment for our team and for the students we help. Continuing to pray and pull for you and your comfort and health.

    ReplyDelete